Signage is a very effective tool that can help your business grow by attracting new customers. Signage plays a vital role in spreading awareness about your brand and business. People notice your signage first, often even before they come to know about your brand, product and business. Creative and effective signage has the power to create the first positive impression in the minds of people and they will willingly explore more about your business.
Innovatively designed indoor and outdoor signage can succinctly convey your message, both to your existing customers and potential cstomers.
Let us examine some of the salient benefits of signage to your business.
Signage is the most effective way to build your band equity through enhanced visibility. For those who are already your customer or know about your brand, it will be refreshing for them to see your signage. Your signage will get imprinted in the minds of regular onlookers who see it often. When a need or demand arises, they will recall your brand and pursue it as a serious contender for their consideration.
Signage is cost effective when compared to other means marketing, branding and advertising. Signage has the added advantage that it can be used for years with proper maintenance which won’t cost you much. Moreover, you can modify your signage as and when needed. Consistency is of vital importance to get maximum mileage out of your signage. As an important tool as part of your overall branding and marketing strategy, ensure that your branding, messaging and visuals maintain consistency in all your signage and marketing materials.
Innovatively designed internal signage elevates your corporate image and pave the way for a positive environment wherein your workforce will feel happier and proud about the brand for which they work. Impressive internal signs are useful in many other ways.
- Wayfinding Signs: Wayfinding signs or directional signs make your premises visitor-friendly. With properly placed signs, visitors can easily and conveniently find their way to key areas in the premises like reception, elevators, restrooms, meeting rooms, stores, canteen, stairs and exits. Signs can also warn them about non-permitted areas. Internal wayfinding signs can make visits to your premises a pleasant and comfortable experience, which will further enhance your brand image.
- In-house Advertising: You should not limit your marketing and advertising activities directed to external audience only. Internal advertising is also equally important. Let your branding be visible in all your internal signs. Your own people must know about your branding guidelines. People will feel proud to work in a premises which is having proper internal branding.
- Safety Signs: These signs should not be seen as a formality to comply with the statutory requirements. Safety signs are meant to be precautionary, emergency exit routes, location of safety equipments like fire extinguishers, and first aid. Your employees will see them as reflection of your care for them. Such signs will boost your corporate image as a caring employer in the minds of a customer or any other external visitor to your premises.
Brand building and business promotion are the key objectives of external signage. While creatively designed external signage can attract new customers, it will also facilitate as a reminder to your current customers.
- Round the Clock Visibility: Signage has no timing restrictions. It provides 24-hour promotion and advertising to your brand and business. Especially brightly lit outdoor signs stand out at night attracting attention of all types of audience. This can result in instant incremental business if you are running a petrol pump, late-night cafe or restautant.
- Direct Communication with Customers: External signage is meant to communicate directly with your present and prospective customers. People will take it for granted that creative and innovative signage and its positioning conveys your corporate image and quality of your products. Thus with the direct communication through your signage, customers will take immediate decisions and start interacting with you directly.
- Be Competitive: Your competitors might be already in the fray with their signage. In such a fiercely competitive scenario, to get noticed by customers, it is essential that your signage should be different and stand out from the rest. Whether you are a forerunner or late entrant, it doesn’t matter. If your signage is already there, redesign it in such a way so that it becomes the eye-catcher. Always prepared to be one-up on competition. A creative branding and signage agency can help you achieve your objectives.
The MATChBOX Branding & Signage Edge
MATChBOX, a Total Communication Solutions Providing Company, has over 13 years of experience and expertise in corporate branding and signage. Besides branding and signage, other key areas of our expertise include Event Management, Corporate AV, Graphic Designing, Printing and Corporate Merchandising. MATChBOX has the creative and innovative edge in professionally carrying out branding and signage activities pan India strictly as per the corporate branding guidelines of our esteemed clients. We have the privilege of closely associating with renowned multi-national corporates, providing them result-oriented branding and signage solutions. Whether you are a small business, medium industry or large corporate, the branding team at MATChBOX understands your exact branding and signage requirements and objectives. Our team then comes out with the most effective branding and signage solutions not only to meet your expectations but surpass them as well. Our branding and signage expertise are at your disposal. We are just all call away.
For Further Enquiry, please contact